Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, September 08, 2017

FRIDAY (not so) FUNNIES 9-8-17

My broadband width has been exceeded.  It will be September 14th before I will have full service again.  Still awaiting fiber optics for my area.  I signed up three years ago and every time I call they say it will be two months.  Meanwhile, Dish drops me back to dial up speed. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 
I almost paid $10 for extra broadband but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I already pay too much for my satellite services.
I am afraid I have done this:-(
Yes a funny one:-)
I sure miss everyone when my internet is so slow:-(

And on a personal note, it was fun teaching an alcohol-ink tile painting class at the church this week.
 

15 comments:

  1. Mine has until the 17th. Sigh. Hate the circle going around and around ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - we met on line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology works great except when it doesn't...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are looking at making a change with our provider, I think I know which one not to consider. Checking the net instead of looking out the window for the weather, this is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Internet problems are so frustrating and not a lot you can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have done those alcohol paints on tile. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alcohol paint? Now your whole group is in withdrawal lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't imagine going back to dial up speed. That was such a painful period.
    Meeting on line is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone looks to be having soooo much fun at that painting class.
    Sigh on the internot. Big empathic sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have pretty decent internet connection here. When it goes down, which is almost never, I don't know what to do with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have wireless broadband now and pay a monthly fee for a bigger data allowance than I need, but it's a fee I can afford and if I'm ever laid up with my back and can't go anywhere I can stay online probably 24/7 for days and not go over the amount. So I'm happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry for your internet woes. Will be looking forward to your return in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your paint class looks so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Painting class sure does look interesting! I have a friend here that has started making these and she has done some beautiful tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That painting group sounds good.

    It's infuriating when the broadband slows down. Drives me mad in the middle of a film and the little circle starts twirling then cuts you off. Never mind it gets me back to knitting, much more productive!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com